Brand Ambassador Program Rules
LAST UPDATE: February 5, 2021
We are so excited to have you as a Wildlife Collections Brand Ambassador! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies, which contains all of the rules for the program. Below are some FAQs related to our program rules:
- You must be 18 years old or older to be an Ambassador.
- Do not comment or post your Ambassador code on any Wildlife Collections social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
- Do not post or share your Ambassador code to any posts from Wildlife Collections wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Sharing a code to wholesale or physical customers will have you removed from the program.
- There is no physical selling of Wildlife Collections products. This includes events like pop-up shops, farmer's markets, etc.
- Do not add your Ambassador code to coupon sites. Our system scans these sites regularly, and finding your code on any coupon or discount site would immediately remove you from the Ambassador Program.
- Do not publicly share any exclusive discount codes you receive for being in the program, including any referral codes for bringing new members to the program.
- Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program gives us permission to use any content you create on channels like our website, social medias, or any advertisements!
- Be respectful to other ambassadors at all times.
- All discount codes for your following will be for 20% off the entire order, before shipping and taxes.
- You cannot change your code manually. If you'd like to change your code, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one code can be used at a time on our website, so your code cannot be combined with other offers.
- Your purpose for being in the Wildlife Collections Brand Ambassador program is to bring new people to our brand, further spreading our mission to save wildlife!